Saturday, January 28, 2012


Just moved to Davis County, from a larger city out of state where you don't need a car, I decided to start shopping around for a car that gets great gas mileage. I like quick and sleek cars and have really liked the look of the new Chevys. I ended up at Young Chevrolet in Layton, Utah. The customer service was great and not pushy. The salesman told me that I should try the Chevy Cruze. After taking it on a, longer than average, test drive I was in love. It gets about 45 mpg on the Highway and can go very fast. Other features that I loved was the stereo, which has great sound for a stock car. The handling was amazing! I feel pretty safe driving it even in the snow. Even though looks aren't everything to me in looking for a car, this is one I am proud to be seen in and the two toned seats look great. Obviously I bought it and have had it for two weeks. I love it! From the way it runs I'm pretty sure it loves me too. I highly recommend you checking out the new Chevy Cruze. Go take a test drive down at Young Chevrolet in Layton, UT.

JD Clements

No comments:

Post a Comment