Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Chevrolet Silverado "Home"

This week I decided to take out a brand new 2012 Chevrolet Silverado crew cab 1500 1lt.  The Silverado that I picked out and wanted to drive was a base vehicle with out all of the fancy options on some of the more amazing Chevy Silverado LTZ inventory.



After driving this amazing vehicle through the busy Layton Utah streets and getting into down town Salt Lake City Utah, I have decided that this is HOME.  The Chevy Silverado fits me and most everybody else I know like a glove.  I loved to drive this machine.  Even though it didn't have the leather seats or the touch screen navigation or any of the other fancy niceties that you can get if you would really like, it provided one of the most amazing rides.

Last week I got in a new 2012 Dodge Ram.  The dodge Ram was fully loaded with every available option including the Hemi engine.  When comparing the two I would have easily taken the Chevrolet Silverado any day of the week.  The ride felt smother and as I reviewed them both I really feel like there is no better truck on the road than the Silverado.  One example is from their web siereis that Chevrolet produced putting the Silverado and the ford head to head.  Take a look.


Another amazing feature about this truck is the room it had inside.  Not only was the front amazingly spacious but check out how huge this cab is!

 
If you are worrying about getting your baby seat in the back you wont have to worry about that.  Up in Ogden, UT I ran in to a few dirt roads and got to really put this truck to the test and may I say it was amazing.  I also had the opportunity to put some stuff in the back.  With the bed liner that was sprayed in by the Young Automotive Collision Center everything stayed right in its place and I wouldnt have to worry about scratching up the inside of my bed.



The other thing I could not get enough of was the rear view mirror embedded camera.  What an amazing feature!  Way better than having to look down at a navigation screen because I could still look into the mirror while at the same time viewing the back up camera.  

2012 Chevrolet Silverado!  The best Truck on the Road in UTAH at Young Chevrolet!  http://www.youngchev.com in Layton Utah



No comments:

Post a Comment